Five on Friday - A Lularoe Giveaway, Random Thoughts and Free Printables
Happy Friiiiiiday! This week was a weird one for me, all new changes and routines were set into motion and although it was nice, it was also hectic. I felt like my whole world had been tipped upside down and all my thoughts were jumbled up. So what better way to combat that than to do a Five on Friday with A Liz Adventure and Carolina Charm?! Hopefully I can make all my jumbled thoughts come into one cohesive post for you guys!
1. Lularoe - Okay, not gonna lie when I started seeing all the accounts on Instagram for Lularoe I was a bit disheartened and weary. I immediately thought it was another “It Works” type business where I would be bombarded with fitness stuff to try and diet pills to eat. But lo and behold, it’s not! It’s clothes, and when Susanne reached out to me to collaborate and try the Lula clothes I was excited! She sent me one dress, one t-shirt, and one pair of leggings. The patterns are quite eccentric and being a yogi who has some bright yoga pants, I thought they were very fun and oh my goodness are they soft. They’re called butter soft for a reason… I’ll leave it at that. The shirt is way comfortable too, I’m not a fan of really short shirts. I have a long torso and am not a fan of the 90’s midriff look, my shirts have to go below my waist line, thank you! The dress is a bright fun pattern and is a quarter length sleeve so it can be worn in the fall as well with a duster cardigan and some booties! Overall I’m very happy with the clothes I got and Suzanne is just the best, so much so that she is giving away one free pair of butter soft leggings with me on Instagram next week! So make sure to keep an eye out for that one.
2. One of the big changes this week is that we put Lil in school three days a week. Why you might ask? A couple reasons. One being that it is good for her, socialization, early learning etc. But the other reason is so that I can go after some of my dreams in life. One of which being photography and the other being my flower shop. I’m starting small with all of them and of course working on the blog as well. But I’m doing it, I’m diving in and can’t wait to see what happens next.
3. Being that I’m trying to start two new businesses and raise a baby while doing house work, writing for my blog and being a wife, I kinda have a lot of balls in the air right now and am a bit overwhelmed so I’m very excited for our annual girls camping trip this weekend. Me and three of my besties are going up into the mountains with no cell service and just existing. There may be a hike in there, but there also might just be day drinking and talking… we shall see. Needless to say I’m excited for it.
4. I’m still kinda of sad that I had to take down all the decorations for Lil’s First Birthday. If my husband would let me and if the droopy balloons didn’t bother me I would still have our house covered in pink and gold, streamers, balloons, confetti and cake…. all the cake please.
5. And last but certainly not least, I’m teaming up with A Touch of Dazzle today to share with you their FREE PRINTABLE for back to school! They have designed some awesome pages that are coloring pages that can be made into dividers for your kids binders complete with titles for each subject! How great is this to get your kids excited for back to school!? Head on over to get your free download today or like them on Facebook for the link as well