Site Policies and Disclosures
I love when you share my blog content and photos, for ease of use I watermark my copyrighted material with simplyannie.com. However, all watermarked photos are the property of simplyannie.com, please do not crop or edit my photos in any way, unless I have given permission. I have worked hard on the content of this blog and do not appreciate stealing!
Disclosure Policy & Material Connection
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has guidelines regarding endorsement and testimonials in order to protect the public from any intentionally errant or misleading advertising. This blog is a source of income and may occasionally endorse or recommend products, because of that we wish to disclose the following to readers:
- The content of this site is a source of income and therefore may be used to promote products, services, other businesses, and other blogs/web content that does the same
- We will only choose to promote products/services/businesses/content that we have used or that we feel will be beneficial to our readers
- We will do our best to make our endorsements and promotion of products/services/businesses transparent and we will never intentionally deceive or attempt to deceive readers about products/services/businesses that appear on this site
- All blog posts will contain a link to our disclosure policies; if a blog post contains a link to a product, service, business or external content with which SimplyAnnie.com has a material connection there will be no additional reference to such in the blog post except that if an entire post is sponsored this will be disclosed separately in the relevant post/content
- The primary purpose of SimplyAnnie.com is not revenue generation, sponsoring content, advertising, or product recommendations
Comments & Disqus
Two words: be nice! We love open and honest discussion, but negativity (unless used as constructive criticism) will be removed and blocked from Simply Annie. I want this to be a friendly and welcoming space for people to share thoughts and ideas. SimplyAnnie.com uses Disqus to host and moderate all blog comments, their policies can be found here.
SimplyAnnie.com does not share your personal information with third parties. SimplyAnnie.com does not store any information about your visit to the blog other than to analyze traffic and to optimize content for your reading experience.
Any content taken from this site that is shared or republished without our consent is not our responsibility and we are not held responsible for any changes to our content.